Are you an experienced senior leader, ECT mentor or CPD lead?
Become a Visiting Fellow of Ambition Institute and help to train our ECTs, Mentors and School Leaders for LDE Teaching School Hub and Ambition Institute. We are now recruiting facilitators to deliver the Early Career Framework and National Professional Qualification programmes from September 2023.
You will be trained as a Visiting Fellow of the Ambition Institute. This is how our facilitators are known.
To be considered for a Visiting Fellowship you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of working in partnership with other schools
- A successful track record of working effectively with other professionals within your own school/MAT/organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The support of your head teacher/governing body/relevant line manager to undertake the role
- If applying for an NPQ facilitator role you will need to have relevant experience and qualifications in line with the particular programme
- Experience delivering sessions online using Zoom for groups of up to 30/40 participants.
- Experience in special schools or EYFS to lead a cluster for those ECTs or Mentors or a specialist ECTs.
Specifically we are looking for lead ECF facilitators, ECF subject or area-specific facilitators (such as SEND or EYFS) and NPQ facilitators.
If you would like to apply on a ‘job share’ basis we ask that both applicants fill out an application and send in together with a supporting statement outlining how you envisage the share working.
Visiting Fellow Applications
The application window is now open for any Teachers who would like to join the London District East Teaching School Hub facilitator team of Visiting Fellows. The deadline for completion is: Tuesday 6th June 2023.
We are taking applications for facilitators on the ECF and NPQ programmes.
Please see below, our downloadable supporting documents for NPQ & ECF.